I present my philosophical research at academic venues in the U.S. and abroad. I also facilitate discussions about stereotypes and stereotyping with people who are not professional philosophers, including kids.
- "Failing to Treat Persons as Individuals," Legal Theory Workshop @ University of Virginia School of Law November 14, 2017
- "Stereotyping and Discrimination: Their Relationship & Why It Matters," Invited Panel @ Eastern APA, Savannah January 2018
- "Stereotyping and Discrimination: Their Relationship and Why it Matters," MAP Workshop @ Stanford University May 12 2017
-"Comments on Shanna Slank's 'Using the Master's Tools to Dismantle the Master's House? A Feminist Comment on the Way We Think about Imposter Syndrome'" @ Pacific APA April 2017
- "Discrimination and Disrespect," Invited Talk @ Connecticut College November 16, 2016
-"Discrimination and Disrespect" Invited Talk at Bias in Context #3 @ University of Sheffield September 6, 2016
- "Stereotyping and the Wrong of Failing to Treat Persons as Individuals," Invited Plenary Speaker, Inter-mountain West Graduate Conference @ University of Utah March 24, 2016